Calling all Performance Marketing specialists, we want to hear from you!!
Three years ago, we identified a special cluster of brands and called them quality artisan brands. They comply with 4 selection criteria: quality, craftsmanship, story, and impact. They've been called aspiration economy or purpose-led brands, and we believe they are the future of the fashion, furniture and lifestyle industries.
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager, to join our expanding marketing team.
Performance Marketing is a key acquisition channel and an integral part of our wider marketing strategy with paid social being critical to growing our customer base and the Bombinate brand.
As a Performance Marketing, you will be hands-on working end-to-end across campaign planning, execution, optimisation and reporting. You’ll be collaborating with our creative teams, briefing relevant partners, and building our ads within Google, Facebook Ads Manager, and analysing campaign performance. You’ll be hungry to roll your sleeves up and make a real difference in digital marketing at Bombinate.
What you’ll be doing as Performance Marketing Manager:
- You’ll be overseeing performance marketing budgets and channel budget allocation.
- Lead paid social marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention campaigns; identify top channels, create goals/benchmarks, audience targeting, implementation automation.
- Own the paid social strategy, management, execution, optimisation and reporting on marketing campaigns.
- Work directly with social networks to understand platform capabilities and explore new marketing campaigns.
- Own and lead the SEM strategy. You’ll be managing an agency and overseeing wider strategy and performance.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and design teams.
- Monitor and analyse key paid social marketing metrics (CPV, CR, etc.), quality and campaign performance.
Your Experience / Traits:
- Knowledgeable about display, PPC, email marketing, affiliate marketing.
- You’ll have a proven track record in running successful paid social acquisition campaigns in a fast-growing business, ideally 3 years plus experience.
- Experience in setting up and running paid campaigns, such as Facebooks Ads Manager and Google campaigns.
- You're obsessed with all things paid social and digital marketing.
- Passion to continually review the latest trends in paid social and you know how to stay ahead of the rest, we want to be distinctive.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.
- Excellent collaborator with a “roll up your sleeves” approach and ready to make an impact.
- A start-up mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days holiday, which increases by 1 day with each year at Bombinate.
- Generous Bombinate employee discounts to help you bring your wardrobe & home to life.
- We trust you to work the schedule that’s most productive for you and your teammates.
- We believe in remote teams, so you'll have the opportunity to work from home or wherever you want. The Bombinate team is currently spread across (🇨🇭 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇦🇹 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇵🇹).
- Mac/Chromebook, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. You need it, we'll get it.
- Regular team socials.
- Coaching & Mentoring, to help you with your development, our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same.
Why choose Bombinate:
- Bombinate is on a mission to empower people and brands to transition towards a quality and sustainable lifestyle.
- Bombinate began with a simple idea - the discovery of quality craftsmanship brands - and grew to become a fully-fledged family of brand founders, entrepreneurs, and craftsmen.
- Our intent with Bombinate is to unite different perspectives of quality into a single story; we won’t rest until we’ve unearthed the very best craftsmanship brands out there.
- We are backed by some of the leading European luxury & tech investors (Made, Revolut, Uber, Richemont, Mr Porter, Founders Factory) and are poised to solidify our awareness in the UK and expand across Europe.
- We've assembled a team of ambitious and passionate people with experience at some of the leading eCommerce/marketplace companies out there (Amazon, Clippings, Asos, Farfetch, Touch Of Modern)
Bombinate has built a dynamic, collaborative culture in which we hire and develop smart, driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and we spur each other on to raise the bar of success.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity - if in doubt, just apply.
Keywords: Marketing, Performance Marketing, Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing Manager, Performance Marketing Executive, Start-up, Marketplace, Online, Ecommerce, E-Commerce, E-Com, Brand, Content, Comms, Strategy, PPC