What’s the opportunity?
As Technical Support Manager you will take on a variety of strategic, operational, and analytical projects to drive quality & scalable growth for our business. At Bombinate, you’ll have the chance to lead mission-critical projects end to end, working closely with multiple functions and our leadership team.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment and have the opportunity to gain exposure to partnering with a variety of functions, including business operations, product, growth, and analytics. It is an opportunity to join a team where you’re set up for success and play an integral role in helping us embrace hyper-growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support for customers and partners to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Manage all Brand on-boarding: from the initial technical setup to the final inventory and order integrations
- Work cross-functionally to develop and streamline workflows to increase scalability, effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyse customers and brands needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to positively impact the user journey
- Work with our brands to ensure use of our internal softwares effectively
- Partner with engineering and product teams with a data-driven approach to help identify potential new features or products/processes
- Serve as the go-to resource for Brand Operations internally
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Manager or related experience
- Knowledge of B2B E-commerce Platforms strongly preferred e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Prestashop
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- An ability to grasp the needs of our brands and customers, and suggest timely solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other similar CRM systems, ideally as an admin user is desirable
- Process and systems-oriented with excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension plan
- The freedom to work the way you want (office, remote, mix) and flexible hours
- Generous Bombinate employee discounts to help you bring your wardrobe & home to life
- Your perfect setup - Mac/Chromebook, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. You need it, we'll get it.
- Team socials and development / learning opportunities
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment - lots of opportunities for creativity and testing
- Access to our new benefits coming in 2021
Why choose Bombinate
- Bombinate is on a mission to empower people and brands to transition towards a quality and sustainable lifestyle.
- Bombinate began with a simple idea - the discovery of quality craftsmanship brands - and grew to become a fully fledged family of brand founders, entrepreneurs, and craftsmen.
- Our intent with Bombinate is to unite different perspectives of quality into a single story; we won’t rest until we’ve unearthed the very best craftsmanship brands out there.
- We are backed by some of the leading European luxury & tech investors (Made, Revolut, Uber, Richemont, Mr Porter, Founders Factory) and are poised to solidify our awareness in the UK and expand across Europe.
- We've assembled a team of ambitious and passionate people with experience at some of the leading Ecommerce/marketplace companies out there (Amazon, Clippings, Asos, Farfetch, Touch Of Modern)
Sounds good? Don't wait and apply today
Key words: Technical Support Manager, Technical Account Manager, Support Ops, Technical Operations Manager, Platform Operations Manager, Integration Specialist, Marketplace, E-Com, E-Commerce, API, Shopify, WooCommerce