What’s the opportunity?
As Technical Account Manager you will take on a variety of strategic, operational, and analytical projects to drive quality & scalable growth for our business. At Bombinate, you’ll have the chance to lead mission-critical projects end to end, working with various functions and our leadership team.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment and have the opportunity to gain exposure to partnering with a variety of functions, including business operations, product, growth, and analytics. This is an opportunity to join a team where you’re set up for success and play an integral role in helping us embrace hyper-growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support for customers and partners to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Manage all Brand on-boarding: from the initial technical setup to the final inventory and order integrations
- Provide technical support to our brands and customers in both the pre and post sales processes
- Work cross-functionally to develop and streamline workflows to increase scalability, effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyse customers and brands needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Work with our brands to ensure use of our internal softwares effectively and correctly
- Provide developers and product managers with feedback to help identify potential new features or products/processes
- Regularly review processes and documentation pipeline at scale
- Serve as the go-to resource for Brand Operations internally
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Proven work experience as a Technical account manager or related experience
- Knowledge of B2B E-commerce Platforms strongly preferred (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, Prestashop, etc.)
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- An ability to grasp the needs of our brands / partners and customers and suggest timely solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other similar CRM, as an admin, is desirable
- Process and systems-oriented with excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
We are Bombinate
- Bombinate is on a mission to empower people and brands to transition towards a quality and sustainable lifestyle.
- Bombinate began with a simple idea - the discovery of quality craftsmanship brands - and grew to become a fully fledged family of brand founders, entrepreneurs, and craftsmen.
- Our intent with Bombinate is to unite different perspectives of quality into a single story; we won’t rest until we’ve unearthed the very best craftsmanship brands out there.
- We are backed by some of the leading European luxury & tech investors (Made, Revolut, Uber, Richemont, Mr Porter, Founders Factory) and are poised to solidify our awareness in the UK and expand across Europe.
- We've assembled a team of ambitious and passionate people with experience at some of the leading Ecommerce/marketplace companies out there (Amazon, Clippings, Asos, Farfetch, Touch Of Modern)
Sounds good? Don't wait and apply today