Calling all CRM specialists, we want to hear from you!!
Three years ago, we identified a special cluster of brands and called them quality artisan brands. They comply with 4 selection criteria: quality, craftsmanship, story, and impact. They've been called aspiration economy or purpose-led brands, and we believe they are the future of the fashion, furniture and lifestyle industries.
We are looking to hire a CRM Manager, to join our expanding marketing team.
What you'll be doing as CRM Manager:
- Own Bombinate’s CRM strategy and take the reins on implementing high-impact initiatives across the customer lifecycle that accelerate active customer growth, re-engagement and revenue generation.
- Optimise our CRM reporting framework, launch impactful experiments, and measure CRM initiatives' impact on revenue generation and sales.
- Analyse campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports
- Manage the CRM projects queue, work with designers and copywriters, and capture feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Own our CRM infrastructure - constantly working to evolve and improve how, when, and what we’re able to communicate with our customers.
- Report on results to stakeholders, inform automation of successful treatments and design iterative testing plans to optimise future treatments.
- Implement testing and measurement frameworks for new channels.
- Own the email deployment calendar while working cross-functionally with Marketing, Creative & Supply
- Analyse customer behaviour to inform testing of marketing treatments with a high monetary impact
- Ensure that Bombinate remains at the forefront of engagement marketing
What experience, skills and traits do I need?
- Experience producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms
- Experience in launching audience-specific dynamic content lifecycle and event-triggered CRM programs
- Proficiency, knowledge, and experience with ESP Platforms and Automation Platforms
- Comfort with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs.
- Knowledge of the interconnectivity between technology and customer experience
- Ability to compile a well-articulated dashboard and share performance metrics
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 25 days holiday, which increases by 1 day with each year at Bombinate.
- Generous Bombinate employee discounts to help you bring your wardrobe & home to life.
- We trust you to work the schedule that’s most productive for you and your teammates.
- We believe in remote teams, so you'll have the opportunity to work from home or wherever you want. The Bombinate team is currently spread across (🇨🇭 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇦🇹 🇪🇸 🇩🇪 🇵🇹).
- Mac/Chromebook, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. You need it, we'll get it.
- Regular team socials.
- Coaching & Mentoring, to help you with your development, our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same.
Why choose Bombinate:
- Bombinate is on a mission to empower people and brands to transition towards quality and sustainable lifestyles.
- Bombinate began with a simple idea - the discovery of quality craftsmanship brands - and grew to become a fully-fledged family of brand founders, entrepreneurs, and craftsmen.
- Our intent with Bombinate is to unite different perspectives of quality into a single story; we won’t rest until we’ve unearthed the very best craftsmanship brands out there.
- We are backed by some of the leading European luxury & tech investors (Made, Revolut, Uber, Richemont, Mr Porter, Founders Factory) and are poised to solidify our awareness in the UK and expand across Europe.
- We've assembled a team of ambitious and passionate people with experience at some of the leading eCommerce/marketplace companies out there (Amazon, Clippings, Asos, Farfetch, Touch Of Modern)
Bombinate has built a dynamic, collaborative culture in which we hire and develop smart, driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and we spur each other on to raise the bar of success.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity - if in doubt, just apply.
Keywords: CRM, CRM Manager, Head of CRM, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, Digital, eCommerce, Marketplace, Startups, Digital Marketing, Senior CRM Executive, CRM Executive, Cross-channel campaigns, Retail, Data, Analytics